The 1st Beijing Gay & Lesbian Film Festival was held on 14th December 2001 in the library of Peking University.
This is the first great celebration in the history of China’s gay & lesbian films. All Chinese gay & lesbian fiction films, which were independently produced, are included in this film festival, namely: East Palace West Palace （1996), Nan Nan Nu Nu (1999), Fish and Elephant (2000), Lan Yu (2001) and The Old Testament (2001).
- Beijing Gay & Lesbian Film Festival
Number of Items
- Beijing Queer Film Festival
- Peking University
- Chinese LGBTQ Films and Community
- Chinese Independent Film Festivals
- Domestic Circulation of Chinese Independent Cinema
- Beijing, China